WHAT IS fetswallet?fetswallet is a CBN approved mobile money service provider. It is an electronic payment platform that allows money transfer through your mobile phone. With fetswallet, all you need is a mobile phone, and you do not need to have a bank account to enjoy the service. Your mobile number serves as a virtual wallet where your cash value is kept until you are ready to use it. Fetswallet is available to all mobile phone users. No bank account is required.HOW DO I REGISTER WITH fetswallet?
Customer Self Registration
- Dial *610# from your mobile phone
- Select option 1 for self-registration, and fill out the required information
- You will receive a text message confirming your registration
- Log in to begin using your fetswallet
At an Agent Location, www.fetswallet.com, fetswallet head office
- Request for a registration form from the agent or fetswallet office staff (Registration form readily available on the website www.fetswallet.com)
- Submit completed form, your details will be registered, and your wallet will become active
- A welcome SMS containing your default pin will be sent to your mobile phone
- You will be required to change your default pin
Dowload fetswallet Mobile App on your Mobile Device for iOS, ANDRIOD, BLACKBERRY & WINDOWS usersHOW CAN I CHANGE MY PIN?
WHAT CAN I DO WITH MY fetswallet?
- Simply dial *610#
- Call Customer Care Toll-Free at 0800 CALL FETS (0800 2255 3387)
- Sign in with your default pin on the website, or Mobile App and follow the instructions
HOW DO I CASH IN? (Deposit)
- Buy Airtime (MTN, Etisalat, Glo, Airtel, Visafone)
- Pay Bills (DSTV, GoTV, IBEDC etc)
- Send money to your loved ones anytime, anywhere
- Cash In/Cash Out from Agent or with your Debit card
To fund your fetswallet account, Please visit the MATS booth at your nearest Total filling station to enjoy our wide agent network across the country. You can also conveniently fund your wallet with your Debit card on www.fetswallet.com, or via our mobile app.
Cash deposit at fetswallet Agent Location
- Complete the transaction form with your mobile number and the amount you wish to deposit. The Agent will process the transaction immediately, and you will receive an alert confirming the credit in your fetswallet.
HOW DO I CASH OUT? (Withdrawal)
IS MY MONEY SECURE ON fetswallet?
- Visit a registered fetswallet agent location
- Provide your mobile number to authorized agent , and the agent will initiate the cash out process
- You will receive an SMS instantly notifying you to confirm and authorize cash out
- Follow the prompt to complete the transaction
- fetswallet agent will receive notification of your successful cash out, and dispense the cash
We have put several layers of security measures in place for your protection. Also, your money is protected by your Personal Identification number (PIN), so even though your fetswallet account is unique to your mobile phone number, nobody has access to it even if your mobile phone is lost or stolen.ARE THERE TRANSACTION LIMITS ON MY fetswallet ACCOUNT?
Yes, there are three tier levels according to Central Bank of Nigeria regulations. Contact customer care for Tier upgrades. (0800 call fets)
HOW CAN I USE SHORT CODE(USSD) TO ACCESS MY fetswallet?
- Tier 1 -account is subject to a daily limit of N30,000.00 (N3,000.00 per transaction)
- Tier 2 -account is subject to a daily limit of N100,000.00 (N10,000.00 per transaction)
- Tier 3 -account is subject to a daily limit of N1,000,000.00 (N100,000.00 per transaction)
Short codes are short and easy to remember for quick access to some of our services from your mobile phone
- *610# - for fetswallet access
- *610*11*meter number*amount# - for IBEDC bills payment
- *610*12*amount# - for your airtime top-up
- *610*13*number*amount# - for airtime top-up to friends & family
- *610*14*number*amount# - for wallet-to-wallet money transfer