WHAT IS fetswallet?fetswallet is a convenient Mobile Payment service (provided by fets limited) that enables you to;
- Send and receive money
- Pay for goods and services
- Airtime top-up
- Bills payment amongst other services through any mobile phone.
Why Should I Sign-Up for fetswallet?
fetswallet is easy, safe, convenient and customized to suit every relevant transaction needs.How do I open a fetswallet account?
You can register through one of these options;
- To download the fetswallet mobile application, visit the app store on your smartphone and search for fetswallet
- Dial *610# on your phone and follow the prompts.
- Visit the website (www.fetswallet.com) and sign up.
- Visit any fetswallet Agent nearest to your location and ask to be registered.
Do I need to have a bank account to use fetswallet?
No. You do not need a bank account to open-up a fetswallet mobile account. What you need to open a fetswallet are: a valid ID card, International Passport, voters’ card or Drivers’ license (any one), Passport photograph and Utility Bill.What can I do with fetswallet?
- Load money on your fetswallet (cash in) and save.
- Send money to an unregistered customer.
- Send money from fetswallet to bank account.
- Send money from bank account to fetswallet.
- Check balance and statement summary.
- Buy airtime for yourself and send to others.
- Withdraw money at any fetswallet agent location.
- Withdraw from ATMs.
- Pay bills e.g. PHCN, DSTV etc.
- Visit a registered fetswallet agent location.
- Provide your mobile number to authorized agent, and the agent will initiate the cash out process.
- You will receive a SMS instantly notifying you to confirm and authorize cash out.
- Follow the prompt to complete the transaction.
- A fetswallet agent will receive notification of your successful cash out, and dispense the cash.
To withdraw cash on any ATM in Nigeria, visit any active ATM machine with your fetswallet account details. You must have used the steps below before heading to the ATM.
Is there a limit to transactions I can make on the fetswallet?
- Go to fetswallet website and login with your account details.
- Click on >Transfer Money > ATM Cash out.
- Enter the registered fetswallet Phone number and amount you wish to withdraw form ATM.
- At the next stage enter your user pin and confirm cash-out.
- You (or the person you send cash to) should get a SMS with details of your pin, redeem code which you should be taken to the ATM stand
- Press Cashless option on the ATM
- Enter the following: redeem code, pin and phone number Confirm your transaction and collect your funds
Maximum Transaction Daily
Tier 1: N1 - N30,000 (Note: Transactions that sum up to N30,000.00 daily)
Tier 2: N1 - N100,000 (Note: Transactions that sum up to N100,000.00 daily)
Tier 3: N1 - N1,000,000 (Note: Transactions that sum up to N1,000,000.00 daily)
NOTE: At registration you are expected to select a transaction tier. You cannot exceed maximum transaction daily limits for your level. However, you are free to change your transaction level anytime. Each transaction level has its requirements.
What do I do in case of a wrong transfer?
Please call the fets customer care number (080022553387 (toll free)) or send a message via mail (email@example.com), Facebook (www.facebook.com/fetswallet), Twitter
(www.twitter.com/fetswallet) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/fetswallet) and the issue will be resolved.
What do I do if my transaction was not completed and my fetswallet account has been debited?
In case of an incomplete transaction, please call the fets customer care (080022553387 (toll free)), the Dispute Resolution Team will resolve the issue.
How do I confirm that my transaction was successful?
You will receive a SMS/Email notification of your transaction.
NOTE: If you do not get a SMS/Email notification confirming your transaction, it is likely the transaction was not completed due to network failure. Call fets customer care (080022553387 (toll free)) or send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm the status of the transaction.
Will my transactions be restricted to the Agent where I registered?
No. You can use fetswallet wherever you are and you can withdraw at any of fetswallet agent location.
How do I pay my PHCN bills?
- Visit the nearest IBEDC cash office/fetswallet agent location.
- Present to the cashier the amount and your meter account number.
- Upon completion of payment, you shall receive a confirmatory SMS from fetswallet confirming the amount you have paid.
You can renew your PHCN bills within the locations under the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company.
Do I need to pay any fixed monthly charges for having a fetswallet account?
No. The fetswallet account is free, but you are charged for transactions except for wallet to wallet transactions.Is my Money safe and secured on fetswallet?
We have put several layers of security measures in place for your protection. As a registered customer on the fetswallet platform all your transactions are safe and secured and also protected by your Personal
Identification number (PIN). As long as your PIN has not been compromised. Even your fetswallet account is unique to your mobile phone number. Nobody has access to it even if your mobile phone is lost or stolen.
All transactions will require a customer to provide PIN authentication before they are completed.What do I do if I forget my fetswallet PIN?
Call (080022553387 (toll free)) or email (email@example.com) the fets customer care for a PIN reset.
When will my PIN expire?
Your fetswallet PIN does not expire, but however you are advised to change it regularly to avoid it being compromised.
If you also feel your pin has been compromised, you can change your PIN as many times as you desire.
What happens to my money and my account if I lose my phone?
Your account and your money are on the fets platform not on your phone, so your money and account is safe. If you lose your phone, call the fets customer care (080022553387 (toll free)) immediately to temporarily place your account on hold. Once you get a new phone, call us to reactivate your account so you can continue transacting.
Is fetswallet restricted to a particular device?
No. fetswallet works with any phone and on any network, anytime and everywhere with a simple USSD command. Simply dial *610# to start making transactions. You can also manage your account via the web portal https://fetspay.fetswallet.com or the Mobile App.
You need airtime to be able to dial the USSD number (*610#) for fetswallet.
What is the minimum balance I can have in my fetswallet account?
You can spend all your money (e-value) to zero balance, there is no minimum balance required.How can I become An Agent of fetswallet?
You can become an agent when you are familiar with all the products, services and functions, submission of forms availed and also meeting up with the requirements.In addition, kindly avail us with the answers to the following questions.
- What is your location?
- How did you get to know about fetswallet?
- Do you have a fetswallet account?
If no, we will advise you have a fetswallet account in order for you to be familiar with the product’s services and functions.
If yes, please provide your mobile phone number you used to register on fetswallet so it can be verified.
- Are you currently an agent of any other mobile money company?
- Do you currently have a business and is it registered, i.e. does it have a RC code?